test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T4 Ship Purchased with Dilithium Didn't Unlock Skin

I purchased the T4 Exploration Cruiser Refit with 127,500 Dilithium. I received the Admiralty ship for it, but I still can't use the Venture skin at the ship customization screen. It says I still need to pay 4000 Zen to use it.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,015 Arc User
    ...but I still can't use the Venture skin at the ship customization screen. It says I still need to pay 4000 Zen to use it.
    If you apply the Venture skin or ship-parts, it should pop up a dialog box asking you where you want to get the parts from.
    One option requires spending 400 Zen, as you describe.
    But there should be another option given to you showing the option you already purchased. Select this option and you should be fine.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ritetoascension#6550 ritetoascension Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I know which dialogue box you're talking about. That pops open every time I am messing around with my Odyssey classes since I own a couple of the ships on their own plus a bundle. It has me pick between the ship by itself and the bundle. That's not the case here. No dialogue box pops up. It's like my Dilithium purchase didn't register....or only partially registered because I have the Admiralty ship for the Exploration Cruiser Refit.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,015 Arc User
    Are you absolutely certain you purchased the "T4 Exploration Cruiser Refit", or could it have been the "T5 Exploration Cruiser Retrofit"?

Additionally, have you still got the ship in your Roster/Drydock? If you've discharged it, the game is likely acting correctly as you don't own the Venture skin any more.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/