• Options
    gordonnichollsgordonnicholls Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I think it got fixed today 11/04/24

Answers

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    Same issue on PlayStation.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    misterkev1998#8452 misterkev1998 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue with my PlayStation 5 as I cannot dismiss ANY of them at all! It just does nothing after I type the name and click ok, over and over with no success.
  • Options
    jamie#4332 jamie Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am playing via Xbox Series X and it will not let me dismiss a Boff so I can make room using a Very Rare-Purple Boff. I have tried on all my toons on my @swfreak76 account to no avail.
  • Options
    rockmeamadeus#1303 rockmeamadeus Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same on Xbox series X, I sent in a bug report and they responded but on said that they are aware of the issue
  • Options
    oredshirt#7209 oredshirt Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    Solution: Head to your nearest starbase and contact the tailor, go to the toon you want to delete and then create a new 'uniform'. Pick one of the default TOS uniforms then back out and go to your Boff menu. Change the name of the boff you want to delete to 'sorry pal' and save the name and go back to the tailor. Get in the shirt color menu of the boff you want to delete and change the TOS shirt to the median red hue, save the uniform again and be sure that uniform is equipped and has replaced the existing uniform for the boff. Head to Nimbus and make sure that you DO NOT have the boff set manually to your away team in ground boff crew stations, but in the warp down menu be sure to swap the target boff to the away team and then beam down. Now try deleting your boff, but also don't skip the most important step of this process, wait 4 days to read this post ;)
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Lol, good one. The whole time I was reading the post I was thinking "Huh?". Then got to the end. :D
  • Options
    discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Fleet invites also seem to be broken I can't have two characters from the same account in the same fleet
  • Options
    karisair#8119 karisair Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also cannot dismiss bridge officers - tried multiple at more than one time, spellings of names correct.

Pressing the button after adding the name has no effect other than to close the dialogue box.
  • Options
    therion012#7824 therion012 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 10
    I submitted a ticket on this March 28th.
    (Private correspondence removed. - BMR)
    So ya, good luck.
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on