test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Removed Access of Purchased Federation Borg Bridge Officer

legosofstarteklegosofstartek Member Posts: 2 Arc User
So a while back I bought a Fed Borg Bridge officer for my TOS toon (This was back when they were relatively new). Later on I discovered I could no longer access the Borg Bridge officer across my account as specified. I didn't know how to submit tickets and reports back then, so I just left it at that. Now that I'm getting back into the game again, it has bothered me enough to make me find out how to put my grievance out there. I got in touch with support and was told to submit this as a bug report and send them a link (as I will be doing as soon as I post this).

Comments

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    One of the issues I have had with STO for years is the lack of accountability when it comes to missing store purchases. There wasn't (and still isn't as far as I can tell) any receipt system to let you confirm what you bought.

For this case, do you still have the borg bridge officer on one of your characters (as some kind of proof you bought it at all)? And do you remember if it was purchased directly from the store as a single item, or was it part of a bundle? If single item, even if it was bought before personnel purchases were made to be account wide unlocks (https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11461853-personnel-tab-items-are-now-account-unlocks!), you should be able to get it on your other FED characters.

Bugs happen in games. If this is one of them, I hope you are able to get it resolved. I've started to keep a spreadsheet of my ZEN totals and purchases with dates, character names, etc just so I have something to fall back on for details if something like this happens to me again.

Good luck!