test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Visual bug on Rex, Atlantis and..... involving Competitive Impulse from Rep syst

scottdorerscottdorer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Found a couple of odd visual bugs involving two of my newest ships equipt with the Competitive Impulse. I thought I would share here as an FYI.

regards,

Larson DeSolo

epo4d4lbkp6m.png
a59t0gzpor0a.png
w1fbrestopul.png
1wzwwbzdq1c2.png
vrmdrktgtl24.png
tifuwjmd12a7.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The huge engine in sector space is hilarious pig-2.gif

We reported that bug a while ago, hopefully they'll get around to it. It's interesting to see that not only the event ship is affected.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    thread /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Big engine = much fastness?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    adrianasrxadrianasrx Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    My question is WHY is there no acknowledgement of the visual bug. I do understand the fact that with all that Cryptic has going on it might not be high on their priority list of things to do. But for petes sake say something that Cryptic knows about it the graphic bug.
  • Options
    nemestis#5095 nemestis Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 8
    (Trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on