Install Arc
Options

Solanae issues with old character

drazursouthclawdrazursouthclaw Member Posts: 223 Arc User
Charactername@handle

Herostratus

Last map you were in (if applicable)

Solanae Dyson Sphere

Might not be correct. I don't care. It's irrelevant to the issue.

Map you were going to (if applicable)

N/A

What the issue is

The Space Battlezone prompt doesn't appear, only the Ground Battlezone prompt. It has been this way for the entire life of the character, at least 5 years.

What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable)

Contacted support, they told me to post here.

=====================

I would remake the character, but they were supposed to be my main. This bug stopped that from happening, so now I have a bunch of rare ships on a character I can't stand using. Sure wish I could just start all over again with those ships I EARNT.

I'm done giving money to people who can't do their job. My wallet is locked to Cryptic until this - and the next bug I'm reporting - gets sorted.

Based on past behaviour from them (i.e. not fixing stuff like this for years on end) I guess this is the end of our financial relationship.

Comments

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    Did you finish all the missions in the Solanae Dyson Sphere arc? I just took my KDF recruit through there last week and I think some areas did not show for transport until I ran the associated (and I think unrepeatable) mission.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited February 26
    The "Space Battlezone" prompt appears near the Iconian Gateway inside the sphere. This is most noticable just after entering the Sphere, or transwarping in.

The "Ground Battlezone" prompt appears at the same location, but is also accessible in the Dyson Command Centre, at the battlezone contact.

Where exactly are you when you're expecting either of these prompts to appear?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/