test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Wars Ray's Mother Theory Connection to the BAD Batch (warning Spoilers for Season 3 Premier)

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 524 Arc User
I just Saw the First 3 Episodes that Premiered today of the Bad Batch and we See Omega working in the Facility where they have the clones and they were taking Blood Samples from everyone including Omegas But Nama'Sty Keeps destroying her sample until Ep 3 and that's where this Theory pops up. That Omega is Ray's Mother and why she is Palatine's Grandfather (Rise of Skywalker) The Emperor knew if he wants to live forever he needs to clone him self and know this from "Project Necromancer" again hint from The Mandalorian and Season 3 Episode 3 and its this Episode that gave this cloning project a name to let Dark Lord Cheat DEATH as in Rise of Skywalker from giving sample of his force Sensitive DNA to a Clone DNA Omega is born and Omega was suppose to be The new vessel of the Emperor but if she actually survive the End of the BAD BATCH ( We know not everyone dose hint Rouge ONE) Omega will grow up fall in love and give birth To Ray and if we put the timeline where she is and the age of Ray at the Start of Episode VII The Force Awakens the timeline for Omega to conceive Ray fits and if Omega Dose have Dark Lord of the Sith DNA in her and is force sensitive and dose not even know it till Ray was born it could also be the reason why they hidden away for long time. What you guys think
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,052 Community Moderator
    Uh... wasn't Omega a female Fett Clone though? And wasn't she born during the Clone Wars? Your timeline feels really off in your theory. I admit I haven't watched Bad Batch Season 3, or much of it at all, but I am familiar with some of the characters, and I got the impression Omega was more of an attempt to extend the usefulness of the Fett genetic material that was never followed up on, and so she stuck around as a lab tech pretty much. And just like Alpha (Boba Fett) is otherwise unaltered. She may look young but she's actually older than the Bad Batch.

Is there more to Omega than we know? Entirely possible. But a Fett/Palpatine hybrid clone from the Clone Wars? Eh... feels like a rather big stretch to me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Normally Yes but The Emperor or should I say the Supreme Chancellor (Back then) gave sample of his DNA to put in this Clone AKA Omega in order study the force in cloning so that way when his body dies he can transfer himself to a new vessel it was one of the alternate plots for Rise of Skywalker but they just cheapen it with a really bad clone of him hint why he wants Ray because the bloodline is the Key to maintain strong will in the force. That's how I am basing this theory on From looking at the Skywalker bloodline how the force is strong in them its why I think Omega is Ray's Mother because of that bloodline Theory don't forget one of the Lab scientist I forget her name is a clone too a Fett clone but Female and look how Omega Looks too she dose not look like the other clones Nor have SAME HAIR COLOUR where the Scientist she assisted in the first 3 episodes have the same Colour as the Other Clones hint that she is there half of the Emperor DNA or all of his DNA and they made her female to kept it a secret that she is a clone of the Emperor and not of a FETT clone that's my theory anyway
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg