test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Floating in space

nimoy01nimoy01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
i just left my star base to find myself floating in space without my ship thought that was unusual since i've been playing for over 8years ]9o9b6d7u53ug.png

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,007 Arc User
    This is a known issue as it has been reported in the past.
  • Options
    well its the 1st time i've dealt with it so thanks im just letting people know as i said to do with the higher ups that they would solve this a little faster from them
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    ive been playing since 2012 and have had this happen to me more then once but it has only lasted a few secs.
    i once sore some one on esd transporter pad as his ship but that was only for a second and was way back in 2012 it did make me :)
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    just logged in and this is what i saw wxjuoah4g0it.png
    27puq500anae.png
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    HAAHA! i had some fun with this when it happens a lot when transporting into Andoria's system, it may give you a nice surf board too. It seems to only be doing it during the anniversary event but i wouldn't be averse to this bug staying xD lol, it isn't permanant and i like to think Q did it :P
  • Options
    ya well thesceenshot was when i just got on STO not 20 minutes later unlike this one where i just came from the pre-load into that less then a minute online