test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Visual Glitch with Assimulated Set

sticker78sticker78 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
4ymoz372thor.jpg

Anytime I use the Legendary Pilot Warship with the Assimulated set; Deflector, Impulse engines and Shields, I get this visual glitch.

First time having it, it was coming into space from the Sol system. The ship was invisible with the exception of the assimulated deflector. Flying toward the dyson gate to go into the Delta Quad. After getting to the delta quad, I went to Argala VI to do the the patrol. Once inside the patrol my character was standing on top of the assimulated deflector dish.

The image above is the second time. Changed back to the Legendery Pilot Warship and used the assimulated set again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nuff Said.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    It's nothing to do with the Assimilated Set as many folks seem to be having a bug where their character 'surfs' around in space in place of their ship.

I've not yet had it and am quite jealous to not have experienced it firsthand, but I suspect that beaming down to a ground map and back into Space will likely correct the error.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sticker78sticker78 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It's nothing to do with the Assimilated Set as many folks seem to be having a bug where their character 'surfs' around in space in place of their ship.

I've not yet had it and am quite jealous to not have experienced it firsthand, but I suspect that beaming down to a ground map and back into Space will likely correct the error.

Yes, but watching your toon vibrate through space is kind of comical. The toon is trying to run at warp speed / impulse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nuff Said.