test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seneca Command Carrier - Hiawatha skin?

davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
Does the Seneca come with the Hiawatha skin, or is that only available for the fleet version? Neither the old or new wiki sites list skins for the non-fleet version.

The captain I'd be buying it for won't be in a Tier 5 fleet for awhile, and I prefer the look of the Hiawatha.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    The little drop down box for skins on the shipyard entry should tell you for sure, but I'm pretty sure it does. I don't have that particular one, but all of the Disco ones I have both the Disco version and the STO 25th Century version included with the C-Store ship.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Thanks, I hadn't thought to try that. The ship store shows both skins available so it looks like I can safely get it for my Disco captain.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    The Seneca does indeed come with the Hiawatha parts. And you can mix and match them as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    I got one this summer, and yes, you can mix it all about. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User

put your right foot in...
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSvJaYxRoB4&pp=ygUJZmFjZSBwYWxt
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User

Hokey-Pokey.jpg
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
This discussion has been closed.