test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constellation Class Ship Not Found

spottedfeatherspottedfeather Member Posts: 100 Arc User
I'd like to get a Stargazer style Constellation ship, but when I go to it in the ship requisition guy and look at the ship, it says it's available in the zen store. But it's nowhere to be found in the zen store.

Am I just missing it ? Where can I find it ?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    It used to be a C-Store ship, but now its just a character unlock for Dilithium at T3 from a ship vendor. Might have to sort the T3s at ESD?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    It used to be a C-Store ship, but now its just a character unlock for Dilithium at T3 from a ship vendor. Might have to sort the T3s at ESD?

I checked and the only way to get the Constellation class ship is in a Picard bundle that goes for 12000 zen.
  • Options
    That is odd, as all the old T1-4 ships were converted to Dilithium purchase at a ship vendor. While the Constellation is in the Picard Bundle as well... I honestly don't see why it wouldn't be available like any other T3...

I might have to ask about that one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Ok I just popped on myself to check.

aj5zzejnp7lf.png

Try narrowing your search at a ship vendor to the appropriate rank, and scroll right. It should pop up like that.
  • Options

aj5zzejnp7lf.png

Try narrowing your search at a ship vendor to the appropriate rank, and scroll right. It should pop up like that.

I'll try that later tonight, though I don't have the ability to scroll. maybe it's just that the version of the game that I play no longer has the ship, I don't know.
  • Options

aj5zzejnp7lf.png

Also, I don't have a thing that looks for rank. I just have T-1, T-2, etc. and then fleet ships and small craft.
  • Options
    Ok... probably a very important question then...

PC or Console? Because its almost sounding like a different UI?
  • Options

PS4 Pro. You think maybe the ship store is different between console and PC ?
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited November 2023

Yeah, the layout is quite different on console compared to PC. I'm on Xbox so probably largely the same as Playstation - you should find the Heavy Cruiser Refit in the T3 list at the ship vendor on ESD - narrow that list further by selecting Cruisers.

For me it does appear in the Zen Store too under 'T1-T4 Reclaim' as I bought it as an account unlock for Zen before it was changed to a single character Dilithium purchase.
  • Options

Yeah, the layout is quite different on console compared to PC. I'm on Xbox so probably largely the same as Playstation - you should find the Heavy Cruiser Refit in the T3 list at the ship vendor on ESD - narrow that list further by selecting Cruisers.

For me it does appear in the Zen Store too under 'T1-T4 Reclaim' as I bought it as an account unlock for Zen before it was changed to a single character Dilithium purchase.

I found the ship under the T3 menu, but it still gives me the same notice. It says Variant unlockable when you buy through the zen store.

The only way to buy the ship in the zen store is the Picard bundle that costs 12000 zen. But that bundle, aside from being way more zen than I've ever had in the years of me playing the game, comes with a bunch of uniforms and ships I have no interest in. You'd think that a really popular and well known ship would be available aside from a really expensive bundle.
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    If possible, don't check through the Zen store. I don't know about the interface differences, but on the PC you go to the Ship Vendor at your location, and click Acquire Ships. Then you get the filters that let you choose Rank etc, and the ability to scroll to the right to see all the ships available to you at that rank.

The T1, T3 etc menus are the Zen store version, at least on the PC.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User
    edited November 2023

I found the ship under the T3 menu, but it still gives me the same notice. It says Variant unlockable when you buy through the zen store.

The only way to buy the ship in the zen store is the Picard bundle that costs 12000 zen. But that bundle, aside from being way more zen than I've ever had in the years of me playing the game, comes with a bunch of uniforms and ships I have no interest in. You'd think that a really popular and well known ship would be available aside from a really expensive bundle.

Oh, ignore that notice if that's the variant selector and the ship is Constellation Heavy Cruiser Refit which costs Dilithium from 63k-75k (depending on Dil Mine unlocks). The Variant selector UI seems to display that Z icon on stuff that isn't unlocked by the Zen store from time to time. I've got the T3 63k Dil ship on PC and it unlocks the Constellation Variant, which I use on the T5 Mirror Cheyenne Heavy Cruiser Retrofit.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    I'm surprised they didn't even do a T6 version of the original Constellation/Cheyenne for the Picard bundle.
  • Options
    avoozuul wrote: »
    I'm surprised they didn't even do a T6 version of the original Constellation/Cheyenne for the Picard bundle.

They'll make one eventually.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    edited November 2023
    Here's a couple of screenshots showing the Heavy Cruiser Refit in the Tier 3 section of the ship vendor on PlsyStation:
    verbmob1z1im.jpg

mlcwdlya7jay.jpg
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
This discussion has been closed.