test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QOL: mass take items from mails

aerigaraerigar Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Why is this option still not implemented???

I frequent the exchange for buying, selling and reselling items on several characters but retrieving items from the mail is such a huge pain in the rear when it's dozens of mails! Simply have an option to check mails that contain items and then take them all. Going through every mail 1 at a time to take the items inside is just ridiculous.
Post edited by rattler2 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    mmthebatmanmmthebatman Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I am feeling the same pain at the moment. Got about 30 exchange expired mails sitting on 1 toon and really can't be bothered going through them all to take the items. Would also be good if there was an option to re-list the items upon expiration
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    As this is Necromancy, I'm afraid this zombie will have to be returned to the grave due to being over 30 days since last post.
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.