test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

KDF Embassy Bug

I recently received an invite to an affiliated Tier 3 KDF Embassy to purchase some items. The Embassy was obviously a higher Tier than my own as this one had its Bank and Exchange access opened. I then went into the Elevator to go to the Operations level to purchase a few items and the game transported me to my very own Tier 1 KDF Fleet Embassy Operations level instead of the affiliated Tier 3 KDF Fleet Embassy Operations level. This seems to be either a long term bug (based off of comments from NoP Public Service Channel members) that has been repaired and then comes back or it has not been fixed in a long time.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,319 Arc User
    This currently happens on the Fed Embassy too. You can be invited to a Fleet Holding owned by another fleet, but any time you go behind a loading screen (such as the elevator), you end up at your own holding instead.

It's rather frustrating!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • mkelley64#6850 mkelley64 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    My KDF Captain is in a fleet that's not nearly finished but has ample provisions. When I get an invite to another KDF Embassy it glitches me back to my Embassy when I use the elevator or any console.
    I've opened a bug report as I have found this was an old bug that was fixed before. Now it is back.
    I found a workaround:

I left my Fleet. (I only did this because I knew I could invite myself back at the same rank. Do NOT attempt this workaround unless you can do this)

Get an Invite to a KDF Embassy

Go to the BOFF Console in OPS before rejoining your fleet. Rejoin your Fleet and get promoted. Be at the BOFF Console because when you rejoin your fleet using the elevator will glitch you back to your Embassy again.

Buy what you need and you're done.

I searched before posting this so if it's duplicated please forgive.
    (Yes I know and have Watchers but wanted Romulan BOFFS for certain builds)