test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Agent starter pack claimable but bugged

nanceien54nanceien54 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hi guys,
For start I precise I'm French (no one is perfect XD) and I've some difficulties to speak english, so I hope you'll be patient and forgive me if I made somes faults.
I precise than I read many forums, and chearch everywhere I could find an issue, but the only solutions I found date around 2016 for the most recently. And it's the support who direct me here.

I explain my matter for more understanding :

- I have my main toon lvl 65 and some alts 50+ and try to claim this pack with every one, even alts toon who just passed Tuto and arrived in Earth Space Dock.
- When I claim my pack who concerned us at this hour (july 2023), I've a rating in-game who say me clearly than the pack is correctly receive, but I receive each time the title "temporal agent", and in the tailor, I can constate effectively I received and unlocked for all my account my ripped clothes (the 2 kinds you have in the temporal agent starter pack). And that's all.

- When I check in the acquire manager ships (and in my inventory,bank and account bank, I precise) the 2 ships who are in this pack, I realised with each toons than the USS Enterprise (TOS) and the Temporal Cruiser Paladin-class are unlockables, the 1st one who must be claimed with dilithium only, and the 2nd with 3000 Zens (in full price, without solds) only too.

- The 0718 android BOFF, too, isn't appear in my inventory, neither in stand-by stations, neither in specials-inventory too (bank or account bank), and this BOFF isn't actually in zen store , he disapears since a moment of it. So not claimable directly in zenstore like for exemple the BOFF liberated borg.

So I wanted an issue to have them all of 3 correctly unlockable and claimable on my account, for each toons of it please. it's just only for the principle, and I refuse to pay more expensive a ship who is supposed to be "free" claimable, after my purchase (I remember that it's cost 3000 Zens and the pack who it's included cost 2000).
If it's possible either to have directly an issue with this bug, either token (for paladin) to "unlock" it definitively for my account. I don't really care about TOS Kirk's Enterprise who cost "only" 15k dilithium, I considere it's litteraly accessible for this price at any time if you farm enought, even I'm a great Bill Shatner's fan (and all of the ST universe of course). But a compensation could be a solution.

If someone (players who had that same matter before me, or developpers or technicians) can read and help me, please.

Thank you for reading and I'm waiting for a reply.

k24gu2hhq1bn.jpg

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Is one of your Alts a level 65 Klingon faction character so you have cross faction ships unlocked? Otherwise only Federation and Federation allied Romulan and Jem'Hadar can get the ships.

The 0718 bridge officer is only claimable by Federation characters and when claimed a box will go to your inventory with the officer in it.
  • Options
    baucoin wrote: »
    Is one of your Alts a level 65 Klingon faction character so you have cross faction ships unlocked? Otherwise only Federation and Federation allied Romulan and Jem'Hadar can get the ships.

The 0718 bridge officer is only claimable by Federation characters and when claimed a box will go to your inventory with the officer in it.

thank you for your reply but If you read my post entirely, about the 0718 you have yet your answer : not appear ANYWHERE, not in my inventory, I check everywhere I could in-game. No box, no BOFF who waiting for comission in stations standby.

From the moment my main is 65, wether FED or Klingon, it's the same thing, because a 65 FED, I can claim, and a KFD 65 with the unlockable cross faction, I can claim too. Like said Spock "logic"
    So Lvl 65 klingon isn't at all the subject, just because my main toon and my alts are FED only (just 1 alt klingon for cross faction precisly and effectively). Before my post fleet's Friends recommand me to lvl up my 1st toon (because not my main) who was lvl 10. I lvl up it to 55, actually 61, and nothing at all.
    When I said, I tried everything, with my friend and with the Arc support recommandations. I'm totally (with Arc support and my friends too) without solutions possible at this hour.

gcrb5e192123.jpg
  • Options
    For 0718 did you check the Personnel tab of the Zen store? He should be claimable under Bridge Officers.

ptfc1u2vvv1p.jpg

• Options
    hs70o03zppgp.jpg

• Options
    for prove I understand what you was saying, but if I say 0718 didn't appear in my zenstore , believe me dude, I didn't joke, I send full many screenshots in my ticket and I have all I could take screenshots to prove them it's really bugged on my all account. All my pictures are taking with my main 65, FED, for exemple screenshots who prove I can claim the pack but no items included inside except title and ripped clothes, the pictures prove than I must pay to have the 2 ships like I precised in my 1st post and the same for BOFF 0718.

That's why support link me this official forum hoping a developper or else read it and solve an issue.
    Or if a player who read this and had the same exactly recently to support my post and helping.
  • Options
    Some screenshots a part of all I had send to support, note than the TOS Entreprise was bought with dili and if I would rebought it if I discharge it before, I must pay again, the dili price isn't appear to 0 dili (free purchase), the same for paladin.

80aia74qbn9j.jpg
    gg5b8rbf0l8a.jpg
    mjvokopvgu34.jpg
    2tgnbcoc9wp3.jpgvx30vci2goux.jpg

• Options
    Yeah, you definitely have a unique bug going on here. Sorry I couldn't help you resolve it.

I'm guessing that if you have the character in the screenshots reclaim the pack all he gets is the Temporal Agent title?

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    According to your own screenshots, you haven't clicked the "Claim" button.
    nanceien54 wrote: »
    80aia74qbn9j.jpg

This is why the ships and the bridge officer don't show up for you.

But do I understand correctly that when you click the "Claim" button, nothing actually happens?

You appear to be doing it on a Federation character - it won't work on other factions, if memory serves...

Do you have sufficient free space in your character's Inventory?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baucoin wrote: »
    Yeah, you definitely have a unique bug going on here. Sorry I couldn't help you resolve it.

I'm guessing that if you have the character in the screenshots reclaim the pack all he gets is the Temporal Agent title?

yes only title and clothes are unlocked on my account. The 3 (most important) others "items" aren't.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    But do I understand correctly that when you click the "Claim" button, nothing actually happens?

You appear to be doing it on a Federation character - it won't work on other factions, if memory serves...

Do you have sufficient free space in your character's Inventory?

Yes just a green pop who announced me "you succefully claim the pack" ; "you succefully receive the "temporal agent" title" ; and "to claim your ships go to claim them in acquire ships" .... like usually for any sames kinds of pack. But after like screenshots prove it for the 2 ships nothing unlock as "free" or "0 dili/e.c./zens, etc".

I precise too I've half of my inventory full, bank too, bank account 3 or 4 empties slots.
    The same for ships, actives and dry dock slots are empty. I have around 3 or 4 in dry dock / 10 , And in active always either 1 ship and 1 shuttle/fighter, or either 2 "actives" ships (when i lvl up for learn a new trait ship) and 1 shuttle/fighter. So concerning free slots, I've so many in each possibles "inventories".

I can understand you, screenshots aren't in a "temporal order", but all of them are screened aftur claimed the pack. the picture about "claimable pack" is just only to prove I bought it and can be freelly accessible in my account.

The real matter is when I bought this pack, it was in 2017, and with my 1st character I could play STO a very low hours because not really times to, and at this moment, you couldn't had the paladin directly, because toons needed to be 65 or else to fly with a T6 ship (thing I didn't knew when I bought it :blush: ). I restarted the game around 3/4 months and was nicely surprised when I learned than the restriction was retired for against a "lvling restriction", so I had this bug constated last month when I wanted the ships in question when I wanted to build an ENG reman affilied to FED which I would fly him the Paladin for a build tank/phaser/torp MW.

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    It sounds like your game account has become separated from the game somehow, like other folks are describing in this thread:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1271149/cant-access-account-bank-after-being-booted-from-server

The next patch usually fixes it, so you're best bet might just be to wait 'til after the patch on Thursday, assuming there will be one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I retry when suggested after the patch, not succeed too