test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

screen hanging and incomplete loading

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: STO LOADING SCREEN "CRYPTIC" - Never continues/Hangs/Crashes/Not Responding.

Comments

• Options
    gryphonmagegryphonmage Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yall get stuck in game? I load into a daily marks mission. And can't move at all. No shields, no commands. NPC's have the filename shown. IE C186Mirrior_shiptype_whatever. I can see all players moving, shooting, and the dammage spam.
    You guys get this>?
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    edited June 2023
    @gryphonmage Welcome to the forums. I broke your post off from the previous discussion since it seemed to be a different issue. For stuff like this I would advise creating a thread here in the bug reporting area for issues like this. If need be you can message moderation staff if you're not sure where the appropriate place to post would be. All the same I'll be letting some folks know about this issue. I do have a few questions first.

-What mission or missions in particular seem to be the worst offenders for this? Need at least one or two specific places to point to for the report.
    -For the file name you're seeing, can you get something specific next time it happens?
    -When this occurs, are you able to tell if you still have gear equipped or not?
    -When this occurs does it ever clear up on its own that you've observed or what have you done to clear said issue when it pops up?
    -Is there any particular ship that seems to do this worse than others?

The more info you can provide the better as this gives me an idea of what to tell the team and for them to know where to look. Thanks in advance.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator