test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issues with setting Rally Point on Mine Enemy mission

For the last year, I have been having issues setting the rally point in the mine Enemy mission to activate the pressure plates to open the door to the underground base. It's unfortunate because I cannot complete the recruit requirements and it's really starting to annoy me. Apparently, according to the Support team, this is a known issue that still has not been fixed but they need more examples of it. Has anyone else been having this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    It is indeed annoying that setting the rally point on the pressure plate and the brodge officer standing a few paces to the left (or whatever) kinda blocks the progress.
    You need to adjust the rally point marker to get the boff either on or even just near the pressure plate.
    If the boff is standing off to the side, move the rally point a little bit away so he/she moves a bit closer.

The whole thing is reworked for Consoles, although it really wasn't necessary.
    - You stand on one plate and lock in the positional coordinates.
    - Then you move to the other plate and lock in positional coordinates.
    - This opens the door for you.

I don't know why they changed the way this works on Console as we have the ability to set rally point markers.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    ivory29a#9747 ivory29a Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    the problem is that in the mission when I do try to set the Rally point. the icon appears however the action itself never takes place. I keep getting a error beep like it's an invalid action. I have tried making rally points at the door itself, the enterance of the room where the door is and even in other areas of the mine I can access. no change.