test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A few bugs I have found: typos, missing graphical assets, and more!

warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
edited May 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Wanted to bring to the devs attention that there are some bugs I have yet to find to be mentioned anywhere online.

Killmonger@warmasterxdk#9668

Variable Assault Deflector Array - 15% bonus phaser damage does not reflect (at least text wise) in any phaser weapons or phaser consoles when slotted (on my build for instance, Obliviating DBB or omni do not show an increase in DPS, nor does it show an increase on the Immolating Phaser Lance DPS). This does not update if you change maps or move slotted items around.

The ground trait Tenavik's Councel does not seem to include DoTs from kits, and if not, it should be mentioned in the description. I tried using the 'Resistance is Futile' kit and there was no entry for Tenavik's Councel when I looked at the parse logs. Something that would normally show up if I was using an AP weapon.

Obliviating Omni phaser beam array has a missing omni beam icon and right now it is just white icon in the abilities window.

And most importantly, the Section 31 heavy rifle is still missing from the Lobi/Pheonix store!

More to come!

P.S.
I tried 6 times to submit this as an in-game ticket, but keep getting told there is profanity in here, even when I swapped out "parsing" (HOW UNBELIVEABLY OFFENSIVE!!) with "data". So can't say I didn't try, 6 TIMES.
Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
Post edited by warmasterxdk#9668 on

Comments

• Options
    warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Addendum:

I want to add the sound bug in Forged in Fire when you are defending the hacker peoples, there are spots on the map where the sound just cuts out. For some it can be Very disorientating.
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3