test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Khan outfit

odst013odst013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I have been an avid player of STO for almost 7 years on the Xbox. I just started noticing other players running around Earth Space Dock and DS9 with an interesting outfit that I haven't seen before. One player I spoke with, stated that the outfit was in fact the elusive Khan outfit. Continued to say that all I needed to do was link my Microsoft account to my Arc account and it "should" be in the promotions tab of the ZEN store. My accounts have been linked since I started the game. There have been very few promotions that I was able to receive when the Arc app was active and after it stopped working. Any Assistance on this matter would be appreciated.

Comments

• proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    As far as I remember it appeared in the 'Promotions' tab after linking my accounts. It was the first such item I received when I started playing five years ago back when the Arc app worked...
    xjuz0cgcvp0s.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    odst013 wrote: »
    ...all I needed to do was link my Microsoft account to my Arc account and it "should" be in the promotions tab of the ZEN store.
    I'm not sure how this works on Xbox, but on PS4, I can go to my Save Game Management and delete the STO files (they're just config stuff, so easy enough to redo).
    Once done, when you launch STO the next time, it will display instructions on how to link to your Arc account -- useful info to check up on, just in case you need to do it (again).
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/