test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Breen Cryonic torpedo bugged Under High Yield 1/Concentrate Firepower, pics for proof

HY1 and therefore Concentrate Firepower aren't properly buffing the winter event Breen Cryonic Torpedo, there must be an error in the damage multiplier under that enhancement or it's not applying as damage is exactly the same as an unbuffed Cryonic Torpedo. HY1:

xsnf97h662d9.jpg

No enhancement:

xlpz95rqgevz.jpg

HY2 and 3 are applying the correct damage modifiers, example HY2:

umivjip290as.jpg

But as you can see, when under any version of HY they are showing some parts of the description of the Nausican torpedo, this is not present under torpedo spread. Damage parsing verifies HY1/Concentrate Firepower are not buffing the Cryonic torpedo, it is changing into a destructible/seeking torpedo visually like it should but not getting a damage buff.

Usually the proc chance, in this instance the shield/engine disable are increased under High Yield, currently it's staying at the default of 20%, I don't know if this is intended or also a bug.

The 2pc set bonus from this "10% beam and torpedo damage" is only applying to the Cryonic torpedo, it does not apply to any other torpedoes or beam weapons including the Breen Cryonic Omni from this set. I don't have the 3pc but I'd assume it's "18% beam and torpedo" damage buff is also only applying to the Cryonic torpedo and nothing else.