test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WizKids Attack Wing Ships of The Line promotion code error: WAD or bug?

rhomaiosrhomaios Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I've redeemed the promo code from the Star Trek Attack Wing: ships of the line pack to claim my t6 coupon and other goodies, but I cannot redeem another coupon I have. In the promotions tab I can still see the option for the WizKids promotion t6 coupon (or words to that effect), and in the item description there's a red-letter message that says "cannot purchase "t6 starship coupon wizkids promotion" yet because you must first purchase a different product". When I attempt to redeem my second code through Arc I get an 'invalid coupon' error, rather than the one that says "this coupon is invalid or you have already claimed it before," which I would imagine would be the case if it's one coupon code per account.

Can I only use the one Attack Wing promo code - regardless of there being 4 different ships one can claim - or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,146 Arc User
    You'll need to take that up with Customer Support.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    splattysplatty Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    It appears you can only use one type of promo code once, after that trying to redeem another code even from another source sets the original one to available and unclaimable again. You can try customer support as inferiority mentioned, I've not had any luck but you never know.

mftt69hf7x61.png