test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Powers tray corruption

davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
I was playing the new event TFO tonight and suddenly 4 of my powers on row 1 were replaced with others. I checked and my tray was locked.

I unlocked my tray, put back the powers, re-locked the tray.

A bit later, all of the powers from row 2 were copied down to row 1, replacing the row 1 powers.

Comments

• Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,264 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    I was playing the new event TFO tonight and suddenly 4 of my powers on row 1 were replaced with others. I checked and my tray was locked.

I unlocked my tray, put back the powers, re-locked the tray.

A bit later, all of the powers from row 2 were copied down to row 1, replacing the row 1 powers.

Are you 100% you didn't scroll your powers tray rows by accident. I've done it many times thinking why are my skills wrong only to find out that my bars had scrolled up or down because I hit one the scroll arrows by accident.

84p44x7wr0ve.png notice the up and down arrows next the number there in the skill tray

EDIT2: locking your bars does not effect those arrow keys
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    You're right, that was the second issue. I figured that out when I tried fixing it again and updates happened to both row 1 and row 2 at the same time. I never use the scrolls and had forgotten they were there :)

I guess the first bug where just 4 powers were replaced not the whole bar might have been a random loadout glitch?
    Post edited by davefenestrator on
  • Options
    jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2023
    After I bought a new BO and placed her new abilities on Row 3 in my shipboard tray they vanished and I had to redo the tray. This has happened a couple of times now. Is there a problem with the tray?