test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Thanks for new Character selection screen and faction tabs in a Zen store.

diemore83#4199 diemore83 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Thank you!
A characters screen looks better then before, and also huge thanks for faction tabs in a zen store for ships.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    cambera#8319 cambera Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Sorry - The New Splash Screen to switch characters, if that is what you are talking about, is going me sensory overload. It is "Yuck" big time.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,355 Community Moderator
    Sorry - The New Splash Screen to switch characters, if that is what you are talking about, is going me sensory overload. It is "Yuck" big time.

Hey! There's already a thread for complaining about the new character screen. Why don't you take that over there. 👉
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    kurtronkurtron Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    The faction tabs is a great improvement.
    The new character select screen, on the other hand... is an opinion for a different thread
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,822 Arc User
    I wonder what those colours represent. I first thought that it was supposed to be a map of the galaxy, with each colour representing a different quadrant or faction.

But then the green and red should've been reversed.

Maybe it's an alternate reality where the Klingons are Romulans and vice versa? I wonder what the Vulcans would look like there...
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,070 Community Moderator
    I wonder what those colours represent. I first thought that it was supposed to be a map of the galaxy, with each colour representing a different quadrant or faction.

But then the green and red should've been reversed.

Maybe it's an alternate reality where the Klingons are Romulans and vice versa? I wonder what the Vulcans would look like there...

I think its more just representing the Federation (blue), Romulans (green), Klingons (Red), and Dominion (purple). Its not a map. Its just pretty colors. ;)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options

Yes i was talking about it, and i personally like it more then previous onces except unfortunely some ships in background dont feel scaling correctly..probably aspect ratio or how is it call it. I use laptop for playing so i dont have a huuge screens where i play.. possible or does others have similar problems ?
  • Options
    kurtron wrote: »
    The faction tabs is a great improvement.
    The new character select screen, on the other hand... is an opinion for a different thread

Agree with you about faction tabs they are great like it was before. Ofcourse we all can have they own opinions or presume wich would be a best onces. I personally did not like that much a previous once dont know why. Maybe if they would be more faction themed backgrounds it could maybe be a nice addition, but this new is fair nice and neutral.

This discussion has been closed.