test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hazard Emitters with Photonics Officer... Bugged???

This maybe a bug or it could be normal.

Either way, it's not right...

Photonics Officer only applies for 7 seconds of the duration of Hazard Emitters.
Once the 7secs (-23secs) are up Hazard Emitters proceeds to cool down normally, even with Photonics Officers active.

Comments

• Options
    anubis77canubis77c Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Do you have a video clip? Are you activating anything else as well that might interfere?

I just tested and I'm not seeing the behavior you describe. If I activate Photonic Officer and Hazard Emitters at the same time, the cooldown improvement on Hazard starts immediately and lasts the full 20 seconds of Photonic (achieves global cooldown on Hazard actually, even with PO1)
    PvP Guides and Build Help Videos

Co-Founder of OrganizedPvP https://discord.gg/Uf2ywQvfsg
    -STO- Community Fleet Officer & Build Advisor (21,000 characters, 3800+ unique players active on discord)
    Build Curator for STOBUILDS
  • Options
    iamviru#1361 iamviru Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    anubis77c wrote: »
    Do you have a video clip? Are you activating anything else as well that might interfere?

I just tested and I'm not seeing the behavior you describe. If I activate Photonic Officer and Hazard Emitters at the same time, the cooldown improvement on Hazard starts immediately and lasts the full 20 seconds of Photonic (achieves global cooldown on Hazard actually, even with PO1)

Really... I believe you!
    I'll take a look again and work out how to record the video if it wasn't something else.