test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Voice Acting in Sphere of Influence

captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
Bancroft@Amahino, Ori@Amahino

The issue is simple and has actually occurred on many characters over the years. All the characters in Sphere of Influence except Worf will only say the first sentence per scene as dialogue progresses and then silence til I activate the next section. If I close the window and start the dialogue again, it will only play the first sentence of dialogue.

Thanks
tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    captaind3 wrote: »
    All the characters in Sphere of Influence except Worf will only say the first sentence per scene as dialogue progresses...
    "Sphere of Influence" was one of the first missions added to the game that experimented with fully-featured voice acting, but only for the main characters in the mission.
    All other characters only have the first sentence or so recorded.
    The mission isn't bugged, but this is the way it was made.
    The experiment was clearly considered a success as subsequent missions added have featured full voice acting throughout.
    Earlier missions have had their voice acting added over time.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
    captaind3 wrote: »
    All the characters in Sphere of Influence except Worf will only say the first sentence per scene as dialogue progresses...
    "Sphere of Influence" was one of the first missions added to the game that experimented with fully-featured voice acting, but only for the main characters in the mission.
    All other characters only have the first sentence or so recorded.
    The mission isn't bugged, but this is the way it was made.
    The experiment was clearly considered a success as subsequent missions added have featured full voice acting throughout.
    Earlier missions have had their voice acting added over time.

I figured that was the case when I first played through that mission 3 years ago.