test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Collector's Edition question

startrekaeorrostartrekaeorro Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I'm not having much luck finding any recent information on this. If you get your hands on an STO collector's edition, can it still be added to your account? I am a lifetime subscriber.
“Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. ”― E. Rommelvn1d8jtiy2sg.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2023
    Yes you can add it still, And it will still unlock certain account wide items for you and your alts..
    If I recall it will give you the tier 1 constitution class and red matter capacitor..
    May be some other bits, but its been a very long time since i bought mine..
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,606 Arc User
    You can get the RMC with a Phoenix token per character and the Connie for ....$10? so it's not worth paying much for those.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,662 Arc User
    I think there were 3 versions of the CE one gave the connie, one the rmc and another I'm pretty sure was a liberated borg, it depoended on where you bought it, the Game Stop version had the Connie
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,443 Community Moderator
    I have the Collector's Edition, and I got both the Connie and the RMC. I think things like the TR-116A was more pre-order stuff?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.