test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Registry Number Disappears on Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer [T5]

muscularbeaver3muscularbeaver3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I do not have the T6 version of this ship so I cannot confirm this occurs on that ship model as well.

The ship registry number on the starboard side of the Aventine saucer disappears if the Vesta nacelle options are used. Using the Aventine nacelles restores the registry number. The ship name is not affected and properly displays with either option.

For reference, my setup was:
Saucer: Aventine
Hull: Vesta
Stanchions: Aventine
Nacelles: Vesta
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,015 Arc User
    o4o58xqbywry.jpg
    I have access to the 3 regular T6 versions so I figured I could add to this.

The registry disappears from the circled area above when using the Vesta, Brigid, Caelian, Esquiline, Palatine or Rademaker nacelles. Only the Aventine nacelles allow the registry to show up.

I swapped out to all 6 Hull and all 6 Stanchion options as well but the registry vanished from the saucer on all 6 of the nacelles listed above.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,338 Community Moderator
    /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    muscularbeaver3muscularbeaver3 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    o4o58xqbywry.jpg
    I have access to the 3 regular T6 versions so I figured I could add to this.

The registry disappears from the circled area above when using the Vesta, Brigid, Caelian, Esquiline, Palatine or Rademaker nacelles. Only the Aventine nacelles allow the registry to show up.

I swapped out to all 6 Hull and all 6 Stanchion options as well but the registry vanished from the saucer on all 6 of the nacelles listed above.

Thank you for adding these details to the post!