test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Exchange withdraw all bug

jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
edited March 2023 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Beware all,
The withdraw all checkbox does not seem to work properly currently.
When you uncheck the box, remove the DIL balance from the number field, and click OK to withdraw your ZEN from the exchange balance, then it will also dump all your DIL into the character.

Usually this would not be such a big deal, however the "low" cap of 10M refined dil on a character makes this dangerous.
Erlier this week i tried to withdraw some Zen from the trade-balance, and the system decided to "withdraw all" instead, and overcapped dil just disappeard.
This bug cost me 10,237,810 Dil, and after a lenghty support case the support team final decision was i could only get 10M of it back on the char where this occured, and made it clear that the extra loss of 237,810 would not be compensated, and they considered the case a one-time courtesy to me.

Lo and behold , yesterday it happened again wanting to withdraw some Zen ... fortunatly the Dil amount was low enough to fit on the character this happened on, but proved the fault is in the system, and not in my action.

So ... beware of the stealth dilithium sink that is the withdraw-balance button....

Always have a number in the dil box to prevent accidental withdrawal and possible dilithium loss.

Check your transactions history , if there is anything in there over 10M , it will certainly be lost, and only recoverable through support.

@Cryptic Please fix that so it is not possible to withdraw more than the character can store.

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Bug Reports do not belong in General Discussion. /Moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    Bug Reports do not belong in General Discussion. /Moved

It was not a bug report in general ...
    I ran the gauntlet with support, and got my first case solved, unfortunatly i also got the proof this was not a mistake on my end, so i posted as a PSA and warning ..
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    There is an issue with the Withdraw system from the dilithium exchange balance.

If you withdraw anything from the exchange balance, uncheck the "withdraw all"box, and remove the number from the dil box, the expectation is that you only withdraw the amount of Zen in the zen-number box.

However, what currently happens is that the number box is ignored ( or interpreted as no number = all ) , and the complete balance is withdrawn from the Exchange Balance to the personal balance.

kceqlfls0u9e.jpg
    a6s40jsrkgp3.jpg

This is a repeat bug report after making a support-ticket out of it again ..
    And 3rd proof that the my case with ticket #871939 was no fault on my part, but a change/bug in the system ( this has not worked like this in the past, but does so now ).

Be warned ... this issue has caused me to loose fair amount of refined-dilithium due to the character/personal balance cap at 10m, and the withdraw system allowing overdraw, which in effect deletes the refined dil from the overcap to the account.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    /moved and /merged
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch