test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

KDF Veteran Dilithium Refiner

themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
I recently reported a problem with the Dilithium refiner at the Klingon Academy and was told to add it here. I have had a Lifetime Subscription for the game for years now, but at least two of my KDF characters can't access the veteran refiner at the Klingon Academy. When they talk to him, he tells them that he is for players with 800 days of subscribing. There is no option to start the DOFF mission.
My alt army:
K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)

Comments

• Options
    gethralkin1gethralkin1 Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 7
    I am having the same issue with a KDF recruit I made last year. The KDF dil refiner does not allow my Klingon recruit to refine the extra 1000 dilithium that I am entitled to as a Lifetime Subscriber. Has this not been fixed/resolved?
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    themartian wrote: »
    ...but at least two of my KDF characters can't access the veteran refiner at the Klingon Academy.
    The KDF dil refiner does not allow my Klingon recruit to refine the extra 1000 dilithium that I am entitled to as a Lifetime Subscriber.
    What level are your characters, and how far into the story progression are they?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/