test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Section 31 Command Heavy Battlecruiser Visual Bug - While In-Combat

razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
Hey peeps! Can someone please foward this to Thomas if possible. This ship has recently started having visual bug every time I enter combat theres weird black deflector plate that is hanging off below deflector dish thats not supposed to be there. That deflector armour plate only suppose to show over dish when its in Dark Mode. I will provide link below. Its same either with Drone Swarm on or off. It's really eye sore for what is truely beautiful ship. Thank You taking time to read my plight.

https://imgur.com/a/Yr7ghow
"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."

Comments

• default327default327 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    If I remember correctly this visual glitch also occurred back in march, 2020 when the ship was first release but was subsequentially fixed meaning this shouldn't be hard to correct.
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    Hopefully Thomas or one of other devs can look into this :(
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    Wonder if anyone else is also whitnessing this visual bug to ship currently :(
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for submitting the bug I have put it into the system for fixing.
  • spock#7805 spock Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    It’s also on ps4.