Install Arc

Captain Yachan how support cant help when game is wrong

spiritof78spiritof78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2023 in The Shipyard
Private Correspondence redacted - rattler
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    I would advise you to edit your thread. It is against forum policy to post any third party correspondence between yourself and another person or persons. (In this case support). If you do not edit your own thread, the moderators may do it for you.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    spiritof78 wrote: »
    Pretty sure that for the Captain's yacht it's 400 subscribed days (paid days with monthly subscription, no longer available) or Lifetime subscription needed.

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Posting Private Correspondence, be it chat or e-mail, is against forum rules.

To address your concern that I am assuming was what you were getting at with that rule violation and not actually saying what the problem was... it is probably an old holdover from when the game had an actual monthly sub option, which hasn't been a thing for many years. Currently the only way to get the Yatch is via Lifer Sub. When there was a monthly sub option, as long as you were subscribed the subscription perks would unlock over time as long as you were subbed.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)