test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 12/14/22

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited January 2023 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 12/14 at 5AM Pacific for 5.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    No fun allowed - the patch notes.

I don't care much about the kitty form, but it's not like removing it from QWW is going to stop people from complaining about the race, or give newbies and on/off players a chance, for lack of endeavor perks alone.

The Breen Omni in its current form, however, would have been an interesting addition to some builds. I do not understand why it would be necessary to restrict it like omnis of regular energy damage types, since its damage is very, very low, and can not be buffed my many things. (right now only by +all damage and the Parasitic Ice console). No one is giving up the Trilithium or Gamma Omni for that one, and the same is true for set Omnis of any damage type.
    The only niche application now is someone using Plasma weapons, who does not yet have enough Lobi for the Altamid Omni.
    *slow clap emote*
    Post edited by finsches123 on
  • k20vteck20vtec Member Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    wrong place

Hast thou not gone against sincerity
    Hast thou not felt ashamed of thy words and deeds
    Hast thou not lacked vigor
    Hast thou exerted all possible efforts
    Hast thou not become slothful
This discussion has been closed.