test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter event KDF Doff missions

murmurhem187murmurhem187 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I've encountered a bug where none of my KDF or KDF aligned characters can access the winter event "current map" doff missions. My Fed and Fed aligned characters can all access them.

I've tried zoning into the map via the event tab and from the home planet, doesn't seem to make a difference. All characters I've tested have completed the zone intro quest. Most of these characters have been to the event map in past years.
Koopa27 -X-treme
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• husk10#9106 husk10 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    They are there. For what ever reason they didn't show for me either till late Tuesday night but they are there.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    edited December 2022
    /moved to General Discussion, because this is not a bug.

That being said, DOFFing assignments are on a timed rotation. KDF and FED assignments are not necessarily the same or on the same rotation, which is why you may see assignments for your FED toons but not your KDF toons. That being said, I've observed that KDF does not seem to get as many QWW DOFFing assignments as FED regardless. I've brought this up, so I'm hoping it gets addressed.

FYI: if you're not seeing any DOFFing assignments in QWW, you can always pick up a couple on ESD/First City.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    /moved to General Discussion, because this is not a bug.

That being said, DOFFing assignments are on a timed rotation. KDF and FED assignments are not necessarily the same or on the same rotation, which is why you may see assignments for your FED toons but not your KDF toons. That being said, I've observed that KDF does not seem to get as many QWW DOFFing assignments as FED regardless. I've brought this up, so I'm hoping it gets addressed.

FYI: if you're not seeing any DOFFing assignments in QWW, you can always pick up a couple on ESD/First City.

Also at each factions Academy.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,500 Arc User
    The first time I looked for the doff assignments this year for KDF there was nothing there that first evening, but it was there the next one (in fact maybe even more than the Fed ones the evening before). Even if the cycles are not sync'ed they should both start out with something unless they are out of sync by a full day. Since they are going now, I am not worried about it personally, a one-day glitch in a multi-week event is nothing.
This discussion has been closed.