test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBOX “A” Button Double Feedback Bug

Anyone else noticing that the A button on the controller is often sending two presses for one physical press? This is only happening in STO and various fleet members are having the same glitch. I don’t know if it’s limited to one console model. For my part it’s a Series X.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    discodragonftw#5507 discodragonftw Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    same here every input keeps doing double presses
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Yes. It is especially bad in the Tailor where just moving the stick down to the level below jumps down two instead, so it is not just the A button that is affected.
  • Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    Yup, have been getting both of these issues lately on a Series X.

Just checked for and installed the latest firmware update in the Xbox Accessories App and my controller feels a bit more responsive now, and haven't experienced these problems in the short time since so far. I don't know if it's a permanent solution but it's probably worth trying if you have an update pending.
  • Options
    sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I still have this happening sporadically on Xbox One. Will this ever get fixed?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • Options
    carlos#7199 carlos Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    kurannan wrote: »
    Anyone else noticing that the A button on the controller is often sending two presses for one physical press? This is only happening in STO and various fleet members are having the same glitch. I don’t know if it’s limited to one console model. For my part it’s a Series X.

And I was ready to think that my controller is malufunctioning... ;)

I would also add that sometimes direction pad works also as doubleclick (only in this game).