test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Refit Was not added to the Innfinity BOX

ON OCTOBER 6 YOU GUYS said you were going to put the Disco Refit in the Innfinity box

WHAT HAPPANED AND WHY HAVE MY SUPPORT TICKETS BENN IGNORED THIS SHIP IS NEARLY IMPOSIBLE TO GET INGAME

WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE WEBSITE A DAY LATER ON OCT 7 Plus YOU GUYS GAVE OUT SEVERAL DISCO REFITS TO OTHERS WHO COMPLAINED ALL YOU DID FOR ME WAS TELL ME TO COMPLAIN HERE

With recent BAD updates THIS game is getting very hard to attract new Players and Decisions LIKE THIS REALLY UPSET THE LONG TIME SUPPORTERS

Comments

• raist#1819 raist Member Posts: 6 Arc User

The Infinity Lock Box will soon be updated with the addition of items found in a previous Lock Box, as well as an all-new Starship!

Starting on October 13th, 2022, players on PC and Console will see prizes previously found as part of the Discovery: Far From Home Lock Box appearing within the Infinity Lock Box. Simultaneously with these additions, we are also adding the chance to obtain and captain the Farragut Temporal Cruiser (T6).

This nimble little workhorse earned a place in Starfleet history by acting as the first deep space assignment of the famous (and some might say, infamous) James T. Kirk. On-screen, the U.S.S. Farragut and its crew also played a pivotal role in the Season One finale of Strange New Worlds: “A Quality of Mercy.”

Continue reading further on for the full details on this new starship offering!