test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Didn't expect that Spoiler alert inside

doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
edited October 2022 in Ten Forward
Congrats to STO and (sorry I forgot) who created the Odyssey class all I remember it was a competition for the player base. Seeing the Enterprise F being in Picard Season 3 just got me all jiggle giggle jiggly. Anyway even though I wasn't impressed by either of previous season I now look forward to season 3.

enterprise-f.png
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    It's amazing isnt it :) I am beaming with joy and have as much excitment as I am a young kid :) Congrats to the STO team and the original creator of the Odyssey Adam :)
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    ODYSSEY IS CANON! ODYSSEY IS CANON!
    ENTERPRISE-F!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    About damn time!
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    There's already a thread for this. @baddmoonrizin
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,320 Community Moderator
    /merged
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    As disappointing a series as Picard is to me personally, I have to say I smiled when I saw this. Very cool to see the Odyssey become canon!

I thought the same way. The trailer as it presented season 3 makes me actually looking forward to watch it.

C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    As disappointing a series as Picard is to me personally, I have to say I smiled when I saw this. Very cool to see the Odyssey become canon!

I thought the same way. The trailer as it presented season 3 makes me actually looking forward to watch it.

I useally hate the comparison at all... and hated how Nemsis and into darkness tried to do it specificly but I really DO get WoK vibes from this.