test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

THE FALL OF THE OLD ONES!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
The Halloween Event returns next week on all platforms! Enjoy two Patrols to go along with the returning Halloween TFO!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11527833
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited October 2022
    Having this item in your Backpack allows activation without needing a Kit or Device Slot. This transformation is removed when entering Combat.

Backpack? Whoops. You mean inventory, right?

• Options
    paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    Cool, it's coming on all platforms just 3 days after Thanksgiving, well... my Thanksgiving at least, we have it on the 2nd Monday of October here in Canada.
  • Options
    sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Okay, I have to ask about the ship pictured in the news article.

e4d58785e064e4907bb9c9d2737523ba1665007704.png

Is this ship in the game? If not, then why isn't it? It's actually kind of neat looking.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Is this ship in the game?
    Standard freighter-type ship seen in quite a few missions -- the most obvious sightings are likely in "The Undying".
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Okay, I have to ask about the ship pictured in the news article.

e4d58785e064e4907bb9c9d2737523ba1665007704.png

Is this ship in the game? If not, then why isn't it? It's actually kind of neat looking.

The Front looks like it be from the D'deridex class family tree, however the Nacelles look to be Federation based.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    That was one of the old generic alien ships that were made for use with the old exploration missions. Still makes a rare apparance when we need an alien ship that isn't associated with any known faction. Been around since the very beginning.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    That was one of the old generic alien ships that were made for use with the old exploration missions. Still makes a rare apparance when we need an alien ship that isn't associated with any known faction. Been around since the very beginning.

well, looks like a alliance light cruiser to me, especially with a Reliant roll bar.
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    I like the whole turning into a cat reward myself, It makes me want to roll up a Ferasan character just for the hell of it, maybe even make a Q themed character as well.
This discussion has been closed.