test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change with New Romulus Arc Temporal Agent unable to claim complete with new change

kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
The new change that combined some missions for the New Romulus arc made it impossible for one of my chars that is a Temporal Agent on my free account (not this account but another account) unable to claim because of the change. I think this is because I completed the first mission that cannot be rerun when the old system was still active but completed the new missions with the new system recently. I've re-done all the missions I can with the new system but cannot claim the New Romulus Arc complete, thus unable to claim the final item of completing all the arcs for the Temporal Agent. I can only think that because I cannot re-do the first mission, this arc cannot be completed for this arc on this character. Does this mean I have to create a new Temporal Arc character just to do this arc? This is rather annoying. Please fix this.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,030 Arc User
    Have a look in your Accolades for the relevant New Romulus story accolade that lists the missions. It will show you which ones have been recorded as completed and which one(s) you'll need to replay.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    I have put 2 bug tickets so far with my free account regarding this issue I hope this gets resolved before the next temporal agent event, I do not want to have to make a new char on that account to just get this issue resolved.
  • Options
    husk10#9106 husk10 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    kaosbain wrote: »
    The new change that combined some missions for the New Romulus arc made it impossible for one of my chars that is a Temporal Agent on my free account (not this account but another account) unable to claim because of the change. I think this is because I completed the first mission that cannot be rerun when the old system was still active but completed the new missions with the new system recently. I've re-done all the missions I can with the new system but cannot claim the New Romulus Arc complete, thus unable to claim the final item of completing all the arcs for the Temporal Agent. I can only think that because I cannot re-do the first mission, this arc cannot be completed for this arc on this character. Does this mean I have to create a new Temporal Arc character just to do this arc? This is rather annoying. Please fix this.

Have you looked under Accolades/Story Accolades/New Romulus to see if one of them shows not completed? If one or more show not completed and you know you've done them it would help the Devs pin point the problem.
  • Options
    Doesn't anyone read what's already in the thread?
    Have a look in your Accolades for the relevant New Romulus story accolade that lists the missions. It will show you which ones have been recorded as completed and which one(s) you'll need to replay.

Now, husk10 is pointing you to the same thing!
    Please do what we're suggesting -- it will help you a lot.
    If you're not sure what the accolade is showing you, please share a screenshot here and we can explain it for you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    My accolades on

Have you looked under Accolades/Story Accolades/New Romulus to see if one of them shows not completed? If one or more show not completed and you know you've done them it would help the Devs pin point the problem.

So I checked the Accolades for New Romulus, it says "Completed all the missions in the "New Romulus" Story Arc."

For the Temporal Agent Episode Playthrough, the New Romulus Arc is not complete to be able to be claimed.

The only thing I can think of is that since I completed the non repeatable part before the change, it is not flagged under the new Mission Arc for the Temporal Agent reward.
  • Options
    The only thing I can think of is that since I completed the non repeatable part before the change, it is not flagged under the new Mission Arc for the Temporal Agent reward.
    If it wasn't flagged, then the accolade wouldn't say this:
    "Completed all the missions in the "New Romulus" Story Arc."
    Instead, it'd show a list of the Story arc missions with a little dot beside the mission(s) needing completed and ticks beside the ones you have completed.

It's a weird situation, I must say.
    I think your best bet would be to replay all available missions to see it the reward unlocks.