test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Recruitment - Klingon

trek1968trek1968 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
I would luv to see a Klingon faction for the TOS Temporal Recruitment event. Any chance we may get that some day? B)

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 650 Arc User
    trek1968 wrote: »
    I would luv to see a Klingon faction for the TOS Temporal Recruitment event. Any chance we may get that some day? B)

It would be nice, however seeing as they already have the Klingon recruits from the year of the Klingon I don't think it'll ever happen. :(
  • Options
    Year of the Klingon? Do you mean the event where we create a DSC-era Klingon? That is completely separate and different from the Temporal Recruitment event.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    Currently, there are four recruitment events, four factions, and four quarters to the year which gives the right spacing for the events over the course of a year. With a setup like that it is highly unlikely the devs will make another and throw the balance off.

The Klingons have the KDF recruitment in the winter, the Romulans have Delta (while it is open to three factions it is the Romulans who technically lead the Delta quadrant operations) in the spring, the horneytoads have Gamma in the late summer, and the Federation has Agents of Yesterday (via TOS) in the early autumn.
  • Options
    Currently, there are four recruitment events, four factions, and four quarters to the year which gives the right spacing for the events over the course of a year. With a setup like that it is highly unlikely the devs will make another and throw the balance off.

The Klingons have the KDF recruitment in the winter, the Romulans have Delta (while it is open to three factions it is the Romulans who technically lead the Delta quadrant operations) in the spring, the horneytoads have Gamma in the late summer, and the Federation has Agents of Yesterday (via TOS) in the early autumn.

Yes; and that is precisely what I mean. there should be a Klingon AoY faction. B)
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    trek1968 wrote: »
    Year of the Klingon? Do you mean the event where we create a DSC-era Klingon? That is completely separate and different from the Temporal Recruitment event.
    Aye, it's separate but there was nothing about it needing to be a DSC-era Klingon. I made a Ferasan...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/