test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone ever get an outfit that contains invalid parts fixed?

r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
Old KDF characters with bugged oufit slots. I have tried getting it fixed in the past with no luck and hoping that someone has come across a solution.

Some (or all) of the clothing when changed reverts when you exit the tailor and if you try to rename the outfit slot you get a Contains Invalid Parts error.
Randomly changing or using one of the preset uniform options does not work. It still reverts when you leave the tailor.
Oddly the broken outfit can be copied to a new slot and works fine there, so I am guessing it is the slot itself rather then the outfit parts.
I do not see an option anywhere to reset or delete the contents of an outfit slot.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    r5e4w3q2 wrote: »
    ... if you try to rename the outfit slot you get a Contains Invalid Parts error.
    This happens as uniform parts tend to be moved around a wee bit now and again.
    Your Uniform references parts that have been moved to a new location, and as it's still referencing older locations, your outfit has "Invalid Parts".
    To fix it, you'll need to edit in the Tailor and find the new places for the parts you want and then Save.
    Additionally, to get the outfit to properly save, the bridge officer should form part of your active Away Team. (You may need to set them to the Away Team, and then relog/restart to be successful with the edit.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/