test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fleet Colony Invasion Simulation - Bugged / Broken - ((Support ticket 804108))

The Fleet Colony Invasion Simulation has been broken for several years. Even when you have 10+ players participating and all 4 shield generators are destroyed, the game keeps spawning enemies at all 4 shield generator locations and carries on until level 30.

Teams can't lose as you get to level 30 no matter how many generators you lose however enemies spawn at all 4 generator locations throughout. Once a generator is destroyed, they're meant to stop spawning there. Once you have more than 5 players per surviving shield generator, the game is meant to end within 5 rounds (at 5, 10, 15 etc) but never does.

I reported this again at the weekend and your reply asked me to post in this forum in case others have the same issue. Others have already reported the same issue here:

Here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1262252/colony-invasion-sim-bug

and here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1260994/dranuur-colony-simulation

The bug occurs almost every time we do a colony invasion simulation and has done for years now. We aren't moving shield generators to cheat or doing anything out of the ordinary. It occurs in my KDF fleet and Federation fleets.

It doesn't matter if we have 15, 10 or 5 players - all the generators can be destroyed and yet the levels keep progressing, but we have to go to destroyed shield generators to kill the enemies at all 4 of them for the levels to progress. Even if there are 5 players and no shield generators and you're at wave 10 you can still get all the way to wave 30 and they'll keep spawning at all 4 locations.

Comments

• aerpegasusaerpegasus Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Yes, this is highly annoying. This is one of the few group events you can do as a fleet that scales well. It takes the fun out of it when you can't fail. Also, no will to do the content when you have anything less than 20 people. Who wants to run around having to kill NPC just to move to the next round. Please fix this.