test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Sentry Mode' Console Cannot be Deactivated

Hello, I am not sure if this bug has been reported before however. I have recently acquired the Ba'ul Sentry Vessel and have noticed once I have entered "Sentry Mode" (on any ship), I am perpetually stuck in 'Red Alert" mode at the end of the TFO/Patrol and cannot deactivate the console as the option is greyed out. The only workaround I have found is either to activate a battle cloak (with the exception of the Vengeance) which does deactivate the console or to log out where I then lose my marks and experiences.

Would like to see a fix to this as it is a shame that I can't use a feature on a expensive lockbox ship without it disrupting my play.

Thank you.

Comments

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    This bug have been around for a while now. Most of the ships that have "Modes" are/were bugged. Like the Lifetime veteran ships, the Titan T6 zen ship, and your Ba'ul ship. Once you turn on the mode console it's hard to turn it off. Have you tried moving the console from your ship to you inventory? The clocking device console used to bug out and stick you in perma cloak but could be fixed by removing the console on non-integrated cloaking ships.
  • mutantcamel#2832 mutantcamel Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Just got this ship not long ago and it looks like it’s still broken.