test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Endeavor Progress Since Cap Increase

Since the endeavor cap was raised 3 days ago, I have not received any new endeavor points or progress. I filed a ticket with support, but have been instructed to duplicate it here:

Since the cap was raised to 750 yesterday, I no longer earn Endeavor points. The exp award appears in the chat window, but the UI bar doesn't move and no new points are gained. This has happened for two days in a row so far. Here is a video showing the endeavors completing and not giving progress: https://youtu.be/yyi6i73HD0A

The video was from yesterday, day 2. Today is day 3 and the same thing happened (no progress).

Thank you for looking into this.
Tagged:

Comments

• nametaken9999nametaken9999 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Possibly related: Unlike everybody else, I did not receive my expected 150 Endeavor points that I had earned since hitting the previous cap back on Jan 9th, 2022. I have checked all my characters and only found 6, on the only other toon I do endeavors with (the toon is only used for shield healing endeavor on nukara, so 6 was expected).

My main, who does all daily endeavors, had no extra points - unlike everybody else.

Thank you for looking into this.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    This is a known issue and being investigated internally.
    My ticket was closed but it is not resolved and should remain open. I have not received my backlog of points. And my account is broken and I am still unable to earn any new Endeavor points. Confirmed every day since the cap was raised, I have not earned new points (and am stuck at 606 points).
    edited September 2022
    Reconfirming that I still do not gain any Endeavor Exp despite doing Endeavors every day, and that my count is still stuck at 606.

Please help, or just credit my account with the 150 points I already earned. Thank you.

And please stop closing my support ticket until my account is fixed.
    tdxj9tjik342.jpg

• allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Any progress on this? I'm getting tired of waiting. It's now been 2 weeks? I don't play this game every day to get nothing. Even if you just say, "We may know the cause", it goes a lot longer than just "investigating".
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Any progress on this? I'm getting tired of waiting. It's now been 2 weeks? I don't play this game every day to get nothing. Even if you just say, "We may know the cause", it goes a lot longer than just "investigating".

In today's patch notes ..... Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent gaining Endeavor points and progress.
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »

In today's patch notes ..... Resolved an issue that would sometimes prevent gaining Endeavor points and progress.

Right on. Thanks for the fix!
    STILL NOT FIXED!
    jf3unuyeo7ds.png