test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Eye of the Storm" not completed

dreadstordreadstor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I finished the new first mission, "Eye of the Storm" and did not receive a mission message at the end, nor did I receive any rewards. I went back in and the mission had reset. Considering the movement issues with the "Other" part of the mission, this is a really bad issue and completely frustrating.

Comments

• morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    Same issue, I finished the mission and it prompted me to "Continue".
  • ignome#4210 ignome Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same, and no freaking checkpoint saved between mission parts. And since im stuck with the freaking geforce now limited to 1h session, with 15 minutes launcher update every time at abysmal speed because these lamers forced drop Win7 despite it having no problem to run it. Typical BS of every patch.
  • rhinojonrhinojon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same here - very annoying. enjoyed the mission - the lack of ending kinda spoiled it
  • gxv4gxv4 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    morden613 wrote: »
    Same issue, I finished the mission and it prompted me to "Continue".

Hey! Just to add on I'm having the same issue as above also.
    Its like stuck in a loop with it asking me to "continue" at the end.
    Sadly its not progressing me any further nor getting end of mission rewards.
    Good mission though, amazing music!
    Blue02.png
  • berchadeberchade Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have had the same problem. The response to my complaint, ticket was an underwhelming "We know that there is a problem."
  • kabilarkabilar Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Got the same bug. This bug is the same I experienced with 'The Calling'.

The Calling I could avoid the bug by claim the rewards before end the mission. With "EYE OF THE STORM" the mission doesn't give the claim before the mission really ends.

Drop the mission in ithe progress tab and claim the mission again worked with the Calling
  • kabilarkabilar Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    After replay the mission:

At the end of the mission on the U.S.S. Enterprise bridge, when you talked to captain Shon, captain Leeta and Ilia, you can claim the mission rewards in the mission progress bar.