test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ADMIRALTY BONUS WEEK!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
edited September 2022 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Captains on PC can earn bonuses to their Admiralty Projects this week!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11525413
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    quinnftw76#3498 quinnftw76 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I would like to revisit my proposal for a new Admiralty chain, based on the Gamma Quadrant. Rewards would include Gamma Quadrant commodities among the standard offerings. It has been 5 years since the Ferengi were added. Time to either expand this system.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    They would be better off doing an admiralty revamp like they were idly woolgathering about in one of the Ten Forwards or streams (not sure which, and it was a reply to a random question someone asked in the stream feedback chat) that I saw in the last year or so first, before adding another admiralty faction. The current version is incredibly clunky and annoying.
  • Options
    quinnftw76#3498 quinnftw76 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    They continue to add admiralty ships. They're even including some in the upcoming Fleet Holdings update, according to their post. I honestly can't remember the last time I ran any admiralty missions - I do not need specializations points, upgrades, or project only dilithium, and there are literally hundreds of ways to make dilithium than slogging through the Klingon campaign.

My suggestion of a new campaign that would offer some new rewards was meant as a means to generate interest in this aspect of the game. I would be equally amenable to a re-vamp, though I'm not sure what that would entail. And if they're going to revamp the Admiralty system, maybe they can also do something about the duty officer system that I find equally useless and unengaging.
This discussion has been closed.