test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My hangar bays are not showing on HUD and missing traits===again.

echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
I noticed that when I went into the KM space battle. I have them to launch automatically, so they did launch, but I don't like not seeing them on HUD

Also, most of my traits had disappeared. They had been staying up till the last update, now they were gone again.
Now a LTS and loving it.
Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    Update on this. I swapped to an alt acct to run the Event and her hangar bays show fine. My main acct is the one affected. I also swapped ships to the Breen lobster and that hangar bay shows fine. It appears to only affect the Alliance carrier, all other ships with hangar bays are fine.

It seems to only affect Rowena's Alliance Carrier. I swapped characters on that acct and claimed on on him and his bays show fine. Going to try dismissing Rowena's carrier and reclaiming it.

Also, the bays show up in the rearrange HUD mode right where I have them, just not in the actual HUD.

Well, it worked. I can see my bays again. Yay!

Disregard this post, please.
    Post edited by echatty on
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D