test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Graphic problem since 08/22/22 Patch

morganhd1morganhd1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Since with patch the graphics of the game are very off. Everything is white while all objects in the forground are perfectly clear.

Thanks for your help.

pc3gff6ps6li.png
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    frurinfrurin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue but backwards. All windows are very dark (char, inventory, DOF's, etc.) and the Brightness Calibration Screen only affects ships and background, not windows.
    I run the latest drivers for AMD, and i have no night setting On, on my win 10.
  • Options
    sixgunblues#7856 sixgunblues Member Posts: 2 New User
    Having same issue, and only on this game. Play SWTOR and 7 Days to die and no issues! >:)
  • Options
    sixgunblues#7856 sixgunblues Member Posts: 2 New User
    just fig it out. go in game settings to display and it looks like brightness was jacked up to 190, drop it down to prob 100 and good to go
  • Options
    jarmsterdjarmsterd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    frurin wrote: »
    I have the same issue but backwards. All windows are very dark (char, inventory, DOF's, etc.) and the Brightness Calibration Screen only affects ships and background, not windows.
    I run the latest drivers for AMD, and i have no night setting On, on my win 10.

I've run into this too and there's no fix at all with Brightness Calibration.
  • Options
    stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Any news about this bug? Same problem and headache here, almost unplayable :(