What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Improved Command Frequency trait stuck

valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
Charactername@handle: Xiabeth@RogueMaster
Last map you were in (if applicable): Sector Space and Archer System patrol
Map you were going to (if applicable): N/A

What the issue is: The Improved Command Frequency trait is permanently selected in ship traits. It appears in the trait slot, but is not selectable or removable in the traits list, as it doesn't exist there at all. Superior Command Frequency however, exists in the list, but cannot be selected without removing another trait (that is not the Improved version) from a trait slot. Any attempt to replace the Improved version generates an error stating traits are full.

What steps you already tried when attempting to resolve your issue (if applicable): See above. Trait cannot be removed or replaced. Jumping from one quadrant to another, or into missions, TFO's or other locations makes no difference. It's permanently glued to the trait slot, despite not appearing as an available trait in the list.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,043 Arc User
    Have you tried dragging the Superior trait onto the slot where the Improved trait currently resides to see if that shifts it?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    At the moment, appears to have resolved with the update this morning.