test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor takes forever!!!!

I reported this issue a year ago and it still is not fixed. Just like the flickering lights on ESD and the darkness on ESD, all of my friends and chat who play this game have the same issue and additionally with the tailor. The tailor takes forever to load any and everything. I was told that this issue would be addressed and fixed a long time ago but it has not been. These problems that I mentioned in this one and my previous book report posted this evening, I was told that I needed to submit bug reports so here they are. Everybody has all of the same problems So it's not an individual issue. There's always fussing about it in our chats. It would be nice if these problems were finally fixed. Also THE RUBBER BANDING IS COMPLETELY INSANE! All of these bugs have lasted for so long and are so excessive that they are degrading the quality of gameplay. It makes you not really want to get on the game.

Comments

• sleepwalker#8777 sleepwalker Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    i agree, this needs a fix.. it takes way to long to load anything!
    also the haircuts preview always additionally slow down the hole process. i remember a time, when the tailor worked way better
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    It's the loading of all the previews that slow things down.
    Then when we scroll through a text list of options, the game tries to load each one as we go. There needs to be a delay on this so that as we scroll, the game only starts to load stuff after we stop on something for 3 seconds or so.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • fullmetalaviator#9834 fullmetalaviator Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2022
    (Flaming, trolling, harassing, comments and alteration of moderation removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on