test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did not receive Krenim Science Vessel as an account unlock.

dernudeljungedernudeljunge Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I can't remember which event I got it from, whether it was from the Year 6 event in 2016, or the Happy STO Anniversary event in 2017, but for some reason, I only have the Krenim Science Vessel on one of my toons. It does show up on the Reclaim tab with all the other event ships, but on 3 of my 4 toons, it is grayed out. On the toon who has it, it is in their dry dock, and so it shows up as grayed out, which makes perfect sense. On the other three toons, it is grayed out and has never been claimable and they do not have it in either the active ship roster or dry dock. All the other ships in the reclaim tab show up grayed out, as appropriate for whether I already have them or I never earned them. I submitted a ticket about this, yesterday. GM Uzul and I had a couple of back-and-forths about this so I could give them more info, and they seemed to confirm that this was due to a game bug, but was evidently not able to offer a solution. GM Uzul then told me to come here and submit a bug report. So, who can help me fix this to get that ship on my other three toons?

Also, I do not have the Krenim Science Vessel as a result of the Phoenix Prize pack, which is funny, because the Phoenix Prize Pack is actually what started this whole thing. Either yesterday or the day before, I bought 2-10packs of Phoenix Prize packs and made an Alex Jones finding-out-he-perjured-himself-face when I got an Epic Token. When I was looking through the list of ships I could get with the Phoenix Prize Pack, I noticed that the Krenim Science Vessel was on the list and I remembered that I had already gotten that ship through an event, but was never able to get it on my other toons, so I submitted the ticket as described, above.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    Indeed, a weird thing...
    The Krenim Science Ship was obtainable only at the 6th Anniversary Event, and more recently, only through the Phoenix Box.
    If it had ever been a giveaway from the Z-Store, this might explain why you would have it but can't reclaim it through the Event Reclaim. However, it has never been a giveaway - I'm from Scotland, and we know all about making sure to grab free stuff!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/