test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship bows down Toons runs and keeps going.

starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
edited July 2022 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ship bows down Toons runs and keeps going. when exiting Icons flicker up and down. This started about 6 months ago. I thought it was my computer doing it. but now I think it is a bug because this is New Computer and new Install of Star Trek. The only way to fix the Issue. is to do a restart. Take note my computer goes into sleep during the Night. Please look into this I really Think this is a BUG Now.
ydel7h9dmgpc.png

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    First, I am not sure what you are trying to say in the title and first sentence of the thread except what comes after the comma. I have not experienced this myself. Have you turned off On Demand Patching in the Options part of the launcher, turned on Force Verify, and patched the files? If that does not work you might have to tweak your graphics so they are where you like them to be since you now have a new computer and did a fresh install of Star Trek Online. Sorry I cannot be of more help. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    This sounds like something is triggering your keyboard/mouse.
    Do you perhaps have a joystick or gamepad connected?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    This sounds like something is triggering your keyboard/mouse.
    Do you perhaps have a joystick or gamepad connected?

That is it my Xbox Controller is having a Stick drift and I did move it to my new Computer. Thanks for finding this Issue. :smile:

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    > @starmanj said:
    > That is it my Xbox Controller is having a Stick drift and I did move it to my new Computer. Thanks for finding this Issue. :smile:

Glad you found what was causing the issue.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.