test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swimsuit/Floater Bug (w/ Video)

The recent patch notes said to report swimsuit bugs that are still around, so here I am!

In another thread for a different bug (swimsuits with Caitians/Ferasans) someone mentioned the bug with swimsuits and floaters. If you are using a Beachwear Set outfit, turning on a Floater will switch you to whatever the default or was last used in the Beachwear Separates slot, even if you don't have a Beachwear Separates outfit saved.

They said that it could be worked around by putting the swimsuit in the Fleet Uniform slot. I have a whole outfit set up in my Fleet Uniform slot with color arrangements just the way I want them. I don't want to save over that outfit with a swimsuit, and have to try to remake it in the incredibly laggy/slow/glitchy tailoring system (PlayStation doesn't have a "copy" option for our outfit slots). The extra outfit slots I bought should work properly, after all.

I've uploaded a video of the bug in action. I would just use the Beachwear Separates outfit option, so no switching occurs when I use a Floater, except that the one-piece swimsuits don't show up when we select that.

https://youtu.be/0-xK8u96GTI

Comments

• Options
    necron604#6586 necron604 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got exactly the same problem here, additionally the floater renders invisible on my caitian toon.